- Hey Bakers!
Are you one of the many bakers that throw out excess sourdough starter?
I can tell you with the review of two of the most particular foodies in the world, my daughters, sourdough pancakes are quick, easy and delicious
1 C Flour (AP or Bread)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
2-3 T Sugar (Depending on desired sweetness)
1 C Sourdough Starter
1 C Milk (Just do me one favor… Don’t use Skim! I mean, what’s the point?)
1 Large- Xtra Large Egg
2 T Butter
Extra Oil or butter to cook pancakes on the griddle or in a pan. (Personally I prefer non stick pans)
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 stages. whisk together and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- melt the butter and drizzle the butter into the mixture.
- At this point, I will assume that people know how to cook pancakes. I will probably do a tutorial online later to show the proper way, but this recipe had to be posted to stop sourdough starter abuse.
89,339 total views, 5 views today